Fallout LoS Ep. 1 Fallout LoS Ep. 1

Cool.

I love Fallout so anything that has to do with it is automatically awesome. This was awesome and would have been even if it wasn't based on fallout.

The Blammed Collection The Blammed Collection

Funny!

How did some of that stuff get blammed?? The Usual Clocks? That was fucking genius! Anyway, I like the idea of putting together blammed movies in one big showcase.

Hell Assistand Add Hell Assistand Add

Pretty good.

That was some great voice acting. It sounded like a commercial. You should make more.

B B

HAHA.

It's like hes saying what were all thinking.

Girl Killing Guys :P Girl Killing Guys :P

Not bad.

It could have been a bit longer. By seeing that movie I'm sure you could make something better. Keep it up.

K. K.

Awesome.

That was so freakin' hilarious. Keep up the good work, you're what keeps my faith in the clock crew.

Strait 6 Strait 6

Uhh.

The only reason it has a good rating is because it comes from ATHF. Try making your own stuff.

B-MAN responds:

I have made my own stuff. I just heard some audio and wanted to make a movie with it, that's all. I'm shure we've all done that, or at least wanted too.

A Clock Love Story A Clock Love Story

Another fun movie...

that was cool! crunchberry is one of the better clocks around here. this is a great movie and funny.

Crow Clock-Death to Rasp- Crow Clock-Death to Rasp-

Man...

that was a good clock crew movie. i enjoy a lot of clock crew material. thanks for making a good movie. folks, i don't wanna advertise but clockcrew.com features a lot of the better clock movies. the good ones will change your mind about clock crew.

fourchinnigan responds:

I am only doing my part to bring a smile to the face of Strawberry Clock. :)

Arrogancy: Chapter One Arrogancy: Chapter One

Great job...

I really enjoyed it, but that southern accent kills the character. I really appreciate a good animation. I can't get the hang of flash myself. I'm going to watch the sequels now. I really think you've got something going on. Good job.